Sunday, November 02, 2014

Chocolette  


 I was downtown and stopped by a spot on a whim whilst I was supposed to be doing something else entirely. It turned out to be worthwhile though, as I came up with this Timmy Regisford produced proto house dub that I had heard a couple of times over the years. I'm sorry for the slight crackle, the dub side of the record wasn't in the best of shape and was a little thrashed, but the vocal A side was pristine as though it had never been played, which makes sense as the vocal ain't all that and it was the dub that lit up the clubs.

Chocolette - It's That East Street Beat (Dub) 

Posted by Black Shag | 1 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Chocolette