Saturday, July 13, 2013

Risky  


I have been indulging in the hyper active Los Angeles after hour party scene as of late,which had me neglecting my posting duties for some time. I am now back from an extended hiatus with lots of new tracks to share. Staying up till the day light hours in small warehouses with a bunch of fancy dancers had me in some kind of disco induced haze. So anyway, I have recently acquired a copy of this relatively unknown mid-tempo floor filler from Atlanta a few months ago after waiting for some years to finally get my hands on it. I had heard it played once but couldn't get the name. It haunted my ear drums for years but  I was lucky enough to have Lovetron and Luer from Orange County's Funk Freaks ID the track for me. I have not been able to find too much about Dass Records but I do know that their first release was by The Young Divines also titled "Risky". Not sure if this is a cover or not but either way, it just oozes class! Sorry again about the lack of posts, but I got some surprises coming up soon..... Stay tuned!

Posted by Cosmic Champagne | 5 comments

Labels: , , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ Risky