Sunday, October 17, 2010

Special Agent Man  


It is a rare dreary day in LA, time to dust off the cobwebs and give BE some love. I realized today that I rarely post Italo tracks and since I have abandoned boogie for electro nu-rave in my new found Serato DJ status that at the very least Italo might be a little bit closer sonically to what I am "spinning" nowadays. Find me at my new blogspot: www.djfucknuts5000.com

Italian group Gaznevada put out quite a few records from 1979 until their demise in the late 80's. Special Agent Man fits the Italo mold nicely, which basically is cheesy vocals/lyrical concept meets a very solid groove. Anyways the instrumental version is hot and when the vocals do come in they sit pretty nicely in this track.

Gaznevada - Special Agent Man (Instrumental)

Posted by Magnum | 8 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



8 comments: to “ Special Agent Man


  • October 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

    still a little bitter eh?
    lol
    thanks for the track


  • October 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

    Yes quite bitter despite the fact that Black Shag now lets me post on this blog only when he sees fit.


  • October 19, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

    As (almost) always, love this. More italo please.


  • October 19, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

    This track is great! Yes, more italo and more tracks with the PPG Wave (digital bass and choir sounds throughout and at the end of the track).

    -Tom N


  • October 19, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

    I swear to god you guys need to get the chip off your shoulder about this whole electro thing. I would take nu rave electro over dubstep in a heartbeat.

    Consider yourselves lucky you can get away with spinning boogie funk at all. I'm currently surrounded by bandwagon hopping ex-dnb burnouts who only play fidget and dubstep to all the idiot ravers. Let alone disco, I don't even hear HOUSE when I go for a night out. It's depressing.


  • October 19, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

    Word, we are only clowning on Black Shag and his 90's drum n bass roots burnout scene moving forward.


  • October 20, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

    anyway you could post the non-instrumental version. I'm looking for a downloadable version! My email is 32480tylerreeves@gmail.com


  • November 5, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

    seriously, thanks for posting this! been looking for a digital version for a minute.