Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can't Get Off My High Horse  

Jocelyn Brown is a bad ass. The beginning of this song is just stunning and rarely has a song about two timing love been so upbeat. "Somebody Elses Guy" was released in 1984 and peaked at #2 on the US R&B charts. It's not exactly a difficult record to find, I found it in a dollar bin, but it's a song that has that sound, that hook and instrumentation that sticks with you and I can't help but clap and sing along "OoohhhhI can't get off my high horse aaand I can't let go. You aaare the one who makes me feeel soo reeal." The break down really takes the song into a cool groove that just makes it even more danceable, the kind where one closes their eyes and enjoys a few minutes in a zone on the floor.

Posted by T. Preston | 5 comments

Labels:

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ Can't Get Off My High Horse