Monday, August 03, 2009

WHAT YOU NEED IS MY LOVE  


Here is another mental latin disco song. Problem with this tune is that you really only need about 1/16th of the song to make it danceable. I've heard people play this before trying to act like the vocal part works.... not happening, just ain't happening people. Here is a chopped up and rearranged dance edit I did about 4 or 5 years ago. Still sounds good.

Side note: Ricardo Marrero arranged this thing.

Cindy Rodriguez - What You Need Is My Love (Disco Tom edit) ('05)

Posted by DISCO TOM | 1 comments

Labels: ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ WHAT YOU NEED IS MY LOVE


  • March 24, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

    I have a question. Is it possible to download the original disco mix with the lyrics. I know this song and I actually like the lyrics. Thank for your help. Nice track