Sunday, July 12, 2009

Boytronic + added bonus  


I didn't get to post last weekend, as along with the rest of BeatElectric crew I went on a spiritual journey to our Shamen, LeBaron's, tribal compound in the ancestral lands outside of Sacramento. I thought I had encountered my animal guide until I realised it was just BT crawling around on all fours throwing up on LeBaron's vintage shag carpet. Now my brain has recovered slightly I can make amends.

Boytronic were a German electropop outfit from the early nineteen eighties that I believe were recently revivied by one of the founders. They has a couple of underground sleeper dance hits that were popular in both the dark wave and high energy nightclubs of Europe at the time. Here is both the vocal and dub of their sought after new wave electronic 12" You:

Boytronic - You (Extended Vocal Mix)
Boytronic - You (Dub Remix)


And to make up for not posting last week here is the B side from an Italo mega mix record I came by, I would post the A side but I didn't get round to recording it, the B side had all the best tracks on it anyway..as per usual, proove your chops and try and spot them!:

Discottantatre (weird italo megamix)

Posted by Black Shag | 6 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments: to “ Boytronic + added bonus