Monday, October 31, 2011

Funky And Haunted  


In a couple more years I'm going to have run out of Halloween themed funk records, why did they never release the soundtrack to Bride Of Blackenstein? I would have been good to 2014.

Whodini - The Haunted House Of Rock
Whodini - The Haunted House Of Rock (vocoder version)

Posted by Black Shag | 2 comments

Labels: , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Funky And Haunted


  • November 6, 2011 at 1:20 AM  

    Homer J from UK.
    I have the green vinyl of this-that vocoder version is so much better ! : )


  • December 14, 2011 at 5:10 PM  

    That vocoder version is fat, Houdini knew how to push effects but not overuse them :) cf the insane reverb on "gucci time"

    Luv Bug Starski's Amityville (The House On The Hill) has always been my go to Halloween 45. I picked it up in some record shop in Dublin not long after it came out.