Monday, May 10, 2010

Do You Wanna Funk?  


This is one of my favorite roller rink ready italo boogie jamz. In fact, it reminds me that I need to get some fresh bladez and shadez for the roller disco at Mezzanine at the end of the month. Digital Emotion was a Dutch italo group and this record came out on Break Records in 1983. This track is also called Get Up Action.

Digital Emotion - Get Up, Do You Wanna Funk

Posted by Joel Brüt | 4 comments

Labels: , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Do You Wanna Funk?


  • May 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

    LEBARON, I NEED YOUR CONTACT INFO. THROWING A BDAY PARTY W/ A 70'S DISCO FUNK/BOOGIE THEME AND YOU ARE THE MAN W/ THE BEATS. THANKS IN ADVANCE! EDDIE HOUSE. WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SOULTUG


  • May 13, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

    Real good track, that kind of funky stuff is hard to find :D


  • May 16, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

    nice post
    very nice!


  • May 27, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

    Killer track and well worth checking out the 193 X-Ray Connection album made by the same people if memory serves, wonderful ahead-of-its-time tracks like Escape From Space & No More Communication as well as the tastiest of cover versions with Cream's 'White Room' and everyone's 'Get Ready'..if you have trouble finding it let me know jackamo23ATgmailcom and I will upload it for ya, after all the wonderful records I have snarfed from Beat Electric, its the least I can do!.