Monday, October 12, 2009

Goodbye America  

I should probably be building an arc right now because California is going to be washed away into the sea in a couple of hours. I have been practicing parting water, and I think I may have it figured out just in the nic of time.

Manu Dibango - New Bell

Posted by Joel Brüt | 2 comments

Labels: , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Goodbye America


  • January 16, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

    Thanks! Another great one!


  • July 25, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

    Hi I live in Barcelona from 84-88 and i heard some of the best house music in it's early stage, and i love your blog because for a long time i been trying to find out the names of those tracks, so i am hoping i can find that here , so thank you