Saturday, February 07, 2009

David Joseph - Lets Live It Up (Nite People) INSTRUMENTAL  


I just put the picture for this post up and realized that the two punk new wavey kids pictured probably wouldn't have been caught dead listening to David Joseph. In fact, its a shitty choice of imagery now I think about it for a boogie instrumental, but I couldn't find any good pictures of second wave eighties skateboard pro's, which is predominantly what I most enjoy looking at, so I used this pic instead. Aren't they sweet?

This is another big UK tune from the king pin of the London scene. I have been seeing the instrumental appearing on big name DJ playlists the past few years, and its a fun track to work into a set at there is a big pay off at the end of the long mixable drum intro that always kicks the energy up a notch.

I feel so hungover and sick I want to die, which I think I may now go and do. Please download this track and play it loud in my memory.


Posted by Black Shag | 5 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ David Joseph - Lets Live It Up (Nite People) INSTRUMENTAL