Monday, July 07, 2008

It's been a while...  


Hey there. So it's been some time since I have posted anything here on BE...believe me I am aware of my neglect. However, tomorrow night...Tuesday July 8th...9pm to 12am or more I will be the guest DJ on DJ Jeno's online radio show Noise From The Void. I am really excited as many of you know Jeno's influence on the dance music scene for the past decade and then some. Please tune in from anywhere in your home, anywhere in the world for a great show. There is a live chat that takes place during the show. Also, I will be keeping a track list and the show should be archived which means I will be posting a link later once it is available. Nothing like 3+ hours of tunes to make up for 2 months of absence.
Here are the details:

Where: Noise From The Void on 90hz

When: Tuesday July 8th at 9pm PST.

Posted by T. Preston | 0 comments

Labels:

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ It's been a while...