Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Very Special Lady  


This "torrential" downpour in Southern California has provided a great setting for trying to dig up some deets on Nathan McKinney and Desert Bone Records. Apparently, the info for this artist is pretty scarce, most of my search results are Youtube videos with "hynas" on cars and comments full of homies proclaiming  how this is a "firme rola" to which I emphatically agree! Both versions of this track are hard to come by, in fact I've only seen two copies of this ever. I have not been able to locate where D Bone Records was headquartered but based on the sound and label name, I am going to guess that this is from somewhere in Texas (don't hold me to that). Enjoy!


Nathan McKinney-Very Special Lady

Posted by Cosmic Champagne | 5 comments

Labels: , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ Very Special Lady