Monday, July 19, 2010

Take a Chance Foo  


There have been a handful of italo disco songs about taking chances; I have been wanting to do a mix of them for a long time. Of all of them, this one probably has the cutest presentation. It was produced in 1982 by Frabrizio Gatto and Aldo Martinelli. It is one of my favorite italo tunes for many reasons, but I am a sucker for that tambourine. My copy is a bit dirty, sorry for that.

Bizzy & Co - Take A Chance

Posted by Joel Brüt | 2 comments

Labels: , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Take a Chance Foo


  • July 20, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

    Hey guys! cheers for posting this little gem.


    Tom


    http://shop.millionhands.net/products


  • July 28, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

    Have I just been exposed to 'viral marketing' regards the above post? I feel violated!

    One of my favourite Italo tracks too Lebaron! I fell in love with it the first time I heard the kind of lyrics that should only really come out of the lips of the Ronettes or Shangri'las and then there's that beautiful cackling laugh!

    The instrumental version is a little tasty as well; a great drum workout at the start and that demented organ just loops and loops.

    lets hear it for those beautiful and slightly deranged broken-english Italo-disco divas!