Monday, December 14, 2009

The Paul Simpson Connection  


This track makes me imagine a mid day street party in New York with people getting down everywhere. People thowin' down with fire hydrants splashing everywhere. Let's thow that party one of these days.

The Paul Simpson connection put out a couple of records in the early 80's. This one, from 1982 on Streetwise Records is about as proto-garage as you can get.

Paul Simpson Connection - Use Me, Lose Me

Posted by Joel Brüt | 4 comments

Labels: , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ The Paul Simpson Connection


  • December 15, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

    you have a great blog going on here. I gave all my vinyl collection away few years ago after having to lug them with me everytime i moved.

    You have allowed me some nostalgic moments here. thank you.

    soup


  • December 16, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

    Is that the same Paul Simpson who done a song with Adeva,& the best version of 'Musical Freedom' with Candi Staton?? Ecleco,South England. d:O)>


  • January 21, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

    I am feeling this. One can always rely on BeatElectric to bring a little piece of Summer to the dead of Winter. Thank you!


  • February 24, 2011 at 3:20 AM  

    Those dudes made an ok remix of it.

    http://berryfieldrecords.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/twonk-vs-paul-simpson-connection-use-me-loose-me/