Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In The Heat of The Night  


I have always liked 80's club tracks that resonate around the theme of getting dirty after dark in an alley somewhere on the wrong side of town. This obscure dollar bin jam by Pretty Poison lyrically hits the theme well enough. The vocals are a little white chick vibe for my tastes but that much aside the track slams really hard.

Pretty Poison - In The Heat of The Night (Nightime Dub)

Posted by Magnum | 3 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ In The Heat of The Night


  • May 12, 2011 at 12:26 AM  

    This is insane!!! I was sure it was a new release until I discogged it. I agree about the B52style vocals, but that synthy 303ey lead is impressive. Nice and cheap record as well. Truly worth posting!!!!


  • June 18, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

    Okay, I'll bite - what's the deal with that picture?


  • January 16, 2012 at 4:51 PM  

    Awesome track ! Awesome blog. Thanks a lot. Do you have Pretty Poison's Dub .Wav or MP3 ???
    Thanks again