Saturday, November 06, 2010

Time for a smooth jam?  


If someone told me that this was the new Glass Candy or Chromatics track, I would totally believe them. This, to me is a perfectly executed slow burner. Stacey Q producer Jon St. James put this out on Synthecide Records in 1988. It's much more of a bedroom track than one for the club, for sure. When your girl screeches, "do you ever listen to anything other than disco?"; put this on and you have 5 minutes to do your thing. It puts me in a winter state of mind and is priming me for a trip to the cold ass mid west next week. Give me a shout if you know where I should be in Chicago next weekend.

Bardeux - When We Kiss

Posted by Joel Brüt | 7 comments

Labels: ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments: to “ Time for a smooth jam?