Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Key  


Well let me start off and issue another apology for the lack of posts this summer. I have been a bit buried in the weeds as of late. This weekend I move to Los Angeles leaving all three Beat Electricians scattered across the California landscape. Not to worry, once I get settled in it will be back to business as usual. So if I can get Black Shag to come out of his morphine induced coma, this weekend we will pack up the moving van and head down to the sunny beaches of Southern California to seek out Sean Michael and his band of goth-model boogie warriors.

Anyhow, on to the music:

I believe we have probably posted more joints off of Prelude Records than any other label and that's fine by me. Don't worry I have some deeper shit on the horizon to satisfy the elitists, but I must say The Key by Wuf Ticket aka James Mason is solid gold and particularly the The Francois Kevorkian dub is a favorite from the Prelude catalog. Just avoid the groups first 12", a boogie-rap entitled Ya Mama. Not a good look.

Wuf Ticket - The Key (Instrumental)
Wuf Ticket - The Key

Posted by Magnum | 4 comments

Labels: , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ The Key


  • August 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

    THATS the jam!


  • August 18, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

    I know! Its seriously ridiculous, has this driving thrilleresque groove to it. I played it last week opening for Hercules and Love Affair and the crowd was pumped.


  • August 20, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

    This is too much! I might have peed a little. I love 'youse' guys.


  • November 5, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

    i made an edit of this and slowed it down! this dude Rayko did the same thing. nice to see the OG.