Monday, August 02, 2010

Do You Wanna Dance?  

I long for the dog days of summer. It feels more like early spring in Northern California and San Francisco feel like, well, it feels like it always does. I guess that's why my ideal of a matinee rooftop pool disco party does not exits here. You have to go down to LA and have Blog Haus beaten into your head to enjoy that kind of party; or to Miami for some smooth Condo flavor. Enjoy this heavy Italo Electro tune from 1983 as you lament with me.

Mirage - Woman

Posted by Joel Brüt | 4 comments

Labels:

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Do You Wanna Dance?


  • August 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

    or you could live in Alabama and have NONE OF IT, WHINER!!!!


  • August 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

    LOL, boohoo, I don't like the music at these pool parties. If only people knew what a charmed life you lead. The only reason he is complaining about parties in LA and Miami is because he was just this week partying in both LA, Chicago, New York and Miami on someone else's dime. The gaul of the man.


  • August 14, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

    Another one of my favourite Italo tracks and in such good quality as well...

    This is just so perfect, moody slo-mo tripped out synths and the synthetically tinged vocals though having said that, the instrumental is just as good (and if anyone would be kind enough to share a rip of the instrumental, I am sure I have enough rare Italo to make it worth your while, ahem)

    Now if I can only remember which early nineties rave tune sampled the "do ya wanna dance...do you wanna dance", I could go to sleep a happy man....


  • March 8, 2013 at 2:40 PM  

    @the saucer people

    The rave tune you're talkin' about was Pissed Apache by Diss-Cuss ;)