Saturday, February 13, 2010

Passion  


I moved into a new apartment this week, so all my crappy records are still in boxes, unmarked boxes with mixed and bizarre content, 7"s getting destroyed by free moving kitchen equipment and cookware. I messed up and didn't pack until the morning the movers were set to arrive. This made it hard finding something to post today, and to compound the problem I also have a gig tonight at the Mezz and so far have only managed to unpack a few boxes of classical music and weirdy jazz.

Fortunately though I did come across Passion's 'Don't Stop My Love' retrospective LP whilst looking for my toothbrush (true), as well as the 12" instrumental version of the title track.

Recorded in Miami by Ray Martinez, Passion had the pleasure of including amongst it's members fruit loop cult leader, and Beat Electric favorite, Dr. York! as always, go check out his wikipedia entry.

Passion - Don't Stop The Love (Instrumental)
Passion - You Can't Hide It

Posted by Black Shag | 3 comments

Labels: , , , , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Passion


  • February 15, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

    amazing music collection!

    this blog is giving me so much inspiration!

    thanks!


  • February 15, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

    Second that. I've been following this blog for awhile and no one else seems to understand the singular need for electro jams like Beat Electric. Thanks for the always necessary relief from life's agonies in the form of idiosyncratic dance music.


  • February 16, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

    Sensational I have the vocal but not the instrumental...thanks great !!!