Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Chocolate Star  


The Beat Electricians are all big fans of Jacko's ex-girlfriend Stephanie Mills so this post comes as no surprise. James Mtume produced all of Stephanie Mills' best tracks and put out a few records under his own name. My favorite record is one I heard over at my buddy Macchio's house. Juicy Fruit was released in 1983. Greenlight is a goovy lazer soul jam. It is my favorite track on the album. The single from the record is Juicy fruit, which was custom made for the ladies. Most of the album is incredible actually. Sit back and learn a thing or two from my main man Mtume.

Mtume - Green Light
Mtume - Juicy Fruit

Posted by Joel Brüt | 2 comments

Labels: ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ My Chocolate Star