Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NYE 1981  


So I managed to catch flu, and without turning this into a medical or self pity blog, I have managed to spend my time in the UK on my back wishing death upon myself rather than record digging and carousing as I had intended. If you got on Virgin Atlantic flight 004 from JFK to Heathrow knowing you had the flu virus and would give it to everyone in the cabin please know that all I wanted for Christmas was the opportunity to cut your head off and play in your blood.

..Anyway, I'am in the south of the UK and in classic Disco terms that can only mean one thing, Jazz Funk. I'm posting three tracks that were big on rotation in this part of the world, where the real jazz funk reigned supreme:

Posted by Black Shag | 5 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ NYE 1981