Monday, March 24, 2008

Ecstasy  



Barry White really needs no introduction.
This track is a sultry, slow disco tune that kicks back behind his vocals quite nicely.
Released in 1977 as a single on 20th Century Records from the album "Barry White Sings For Someone You Love".

mp3: Barry White - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me

Posted by T. Preston | 7 comments

Labels:

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments: to “ Ecstasy


  • March 24, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

    the link is bad!


  • March 24, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

    Thanks to Lebaron who put this back on track. Download away!


  • March 25, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

    I used to play this track all the time, but I find it hard to listen to it since that C**t Robbie Williams sampled it for one of his s*** songs. He's not very big in the US, so you may of had the good fortune of not hearing him spoil this track.


  • March 25, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

    Consider me fortunate I guess. I know of the British singer, but can't say that I have ever heard a single thing he has done. What a shame he stole from this song. So let's pretend he never did and that he doesn't exist. Have renewed love for "...Ecstasy..."!


  • March 25, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

    Thank you for calling Robbie a c*nt on our blog, that alone has made it all worthwhile.

    Keep holding it down for the North East, I voted for you on Bring The Heat.


  • March 26, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

    Hey Black Shag,

    Thanks for the vote & keep doing your thing, you guys post some great tracks on this site. I can think of no better word to describe Mr Williams though, especially after he ruined this track.


  • March 26, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

    That last comment was me. My girlfriend has been using my computer & I didn't realise I was posting with her profile.