Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hot Summer Nights by Love Club is now one copy rarer.  








This isn't going to be a long post as I'm a little cut up and this was never meant to be a livejournal styled teenage blog of emotional outpouring, it was supposed to be about free mp3's of old and rare underground dance records. Well I think Hot Summer Nights by Love Club is getting rarer by the minute as my copy is smashed right through the middle and now will be retired to Levan's record crate in the sky where all good boogie records go when they die.

Here is an mp3, it doesn't come in a west end records sleeve but then its not shattered into pieces either so its better than nothing. If you see this come up on eBay over the next few weeks, do me a favor, lay off, I'm broken hearted and need this back in my bag.

Aaargh...

Hot Summer Nights - Love Club

Posted by Black Shag | 3 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Hot Summer Nights by Love Club is now one copy rarer.


  • October 13, 2007 at 6:27 PM  

    damn, now I want this too!

    Great track and great blog, btw! Never heard this one before.

    Best of luck finding a new copy. Rest assured, I won't battle you on ebay for one. Promise.. :)


  • December 2, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

    Yes, I've heard this before, I can't remember where damn it! One of those memorable tracks though, an ultimate smash.

    Oh, there is a track I have been after for years, I am pretty sure somebody on this blog will know what I'm talking about.

    The only thing I can remember about it is the lyrics, female vocal, something about... "It's all about your love"

    Damn that's not enough to ID it, is it?

    Please help!


  • March 29, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

    I congratulate the excellent blog and track that you entered here available to everyone